Law Offices of Renée Safier Harris, PLLC

Get expert advice on Post-judgement modifications in Florida

Even after the court gives its judgement on divorce, child support, child custody, alimony or any other family law related matter, either of the spouses can file a petition in the court to modify the judgement because of change in situation after the judgement.

These needs for post-judgement modifications arrive due to several factors. They may be because the conditions and situation after the judgement have drastically changed, hampering the clear-cut application of the court orders.

Some reasons for these modifications are:

  • Change in financial circumstances affecting child support
  • Change in a parent’s schedule affection child custody and visitation
  • Change in one parent’s ability to be presents in the child’s life
  • Change in financial circumstances affecting spousal support.

Hire RSH Lawyers today of Post Judgment Modifications

In case the situation after the court order has drastically changed you such that the court order does not hold, you can consult our lawyers at RSH. Our lawyers will understand your situation and find the best possible way out. They will also represent you in the court during the hearing and post judgement enforcement.

At RSH, we are well versed with legal mitigation and experts in troubleshooting family issues in the state of Florida.

Contact us now and Request FREE consultation.

For Marital and Family Law Services in Palm Beach and Broward Counties, Email or Call Us (561)404-9710.