Your Search for best prenup lawyer ends at RSH
Mariage changes many things, including the financial aspects of your life in the event of death or divorce. The primary purpose of a prenuptial agreement, also known as prenup is to alter some arrangements that law would control. Under Florida’s law, the court can decide how debts and marital assets are divided after a spouse’s death or divorce. A prenuptial agreement is the most amazing financial planning tool that saves divorce expenses or litigation time. If you are looking for a prenuptial agreement attorney, then RSH is there for you.
We can provide you legal assistance and help you draft a secure agreement that makes sure the preferred division of debt, assets, and estate if a spouse passes away or a divorce occurs.
What prenup covers?
- Large scale debt protection
- Protection of inheritances or estates transfer to generations
- Family business protection
- Intellectual property protection
- An expected inheritance protection
- A retirement plan protection
- Clarification who will get or who will not get the alimony
- Special needs children or elderly requiring care.
Please speak to our Prenup lawyer today!
At RSH, we can help you to draft a prenuptial agreement. If you are asked to sign a prenup agreement by your spouse, then we can help you review the agreement and give you legal advice to make sure you maintain your marriage goals and rights.
For a free case evaluation, contact us now!